Wuwei (武威; Wǔwēi) is a city in Gansu Province.
Gansu's most celebrated relic, the Flying Horse, was found in Wuwei on the grounds of Leitai Temple. The original relic is in the Gansu Provincial Museum in Lanzhou.
- Huafeng Hotel (Huafeng Fandian), Buxing Shengyi Street, ☎ +86 935 6978008.
- Tianyuan Hotel (Tianyuan Zhaodaisuo), Buxing Shangyi Street, ☎ +86 935 6978342.
- Tianma Hotel Wuwei, Xixiaoshizi, ☎ +86 935 2215170, fax: +86 935 2212356.
- Liangzhou Hotel Wuwei, 68 East Street, ☎ +86 935 2212450, fax: +86 935 2213008.
- Minqin - oasis town three hours by bus where fortified mansions of local warlords who were charged with protecting the Great Wall of China still exist.