Woodstown is in Salem County.
Head on over to nearby Penns Grove and visit the location where the Italian immigrants settled when they arrived from Valle San Giovanni in Abruzzo Italy.
- DiPaolo's Italian Ristorante, 28 South Broad St., +1 856-299-4645, . Sample authentic food just as it is experienced in Valle San Giovanni and Valle Soprana in the beautiful Abruzzo Region of Italy. Don't forget to schmooze with the capo, Big Mikey, and to have a cannoli. Che buono!
- Roman Pantry, 447 Harding Highway, ☎ +1 856 299-5257. See where Bruce Willis comes for his subs when he visits "The Grove".
- Italian Kitchen, 339 N. Hook Road, ☎ +1 856 678-2098. The best food this side of Abuzzo Italy.
- Holiday Inn Express, 506 south pennsville auburn road, ☎ +1 856 351 9222. Check-in: 12, check-out: 3.
- Visit Woodstown Internet Site and you will be impressed with what you see.
- Head over to nearby Pennsville and you will be equally impressed with what you see.
- Visit the nearby Cowtown Rodeo (you got that right!) only five miles from the Woodstown.
|Routes through Woodstown|
|New Castle ← Carneys Point ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Pleasantville → Atlantic City|