Interstate 94 runs along the northern edge of Woodbury, separating it from Oakdale and Lake Elmo. Interstate 494 cuts across the northwestern corner of the city, and turns into Interstate 694 north of I-94.
A car is almost mandatory for getting around Woodbury. Transit service is so poor that it's barely worth mentioning, only consisting of a couple weekday rush hour express buses to the downtowns of Saint Paul and Minneapolis.
- Woodbury Heritage House and Garden, Marsh Creek Park (SW corner of Radio Dr and Lake Rd), ☎ +1 651 714-3564. Jun-Sep: 2nd and 4th Su 1PM-4PM. A throwback to Woodbury's agricultural roots, this old structure was built in the 1870s as an attachment to a log cabin home. The garden contains many crops that were grown in Woodbury around that time.
- Tamarack Village, Radio Dr south of I-94. Outdoor shopping center anchored by many national retailers.
- Duc's, 783 Radio Dr (at Tamarack Rd, in the Seasons Market shopping center), ☎ +1 651 735-1044. M-F 11AM-9PM, Sa noon-9PM, Su noon-8PM. Vietnamese and Chinese.
- Hampton Inn, 1450 Weir Dr, ☎ +1 651 578-2822, fax: +1 651 578-8692. Indoor pool, free wireless internet. $130+.
- R. H. Stafford Library, 8595 Central Park Pl (at Radio Dr), ☎ +1 651 731-1320. M-Th 9:30AM-8PM, F-Sa 9:30AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Woodbury branch of the Washington County Library. Free wireless internet available.
|Routes through Woodbury|
|Minneapolis ← Saint Paul ←||W E||→ Afton → Madison|
|Bloomington ← Inver Grove Heights ←||S N||→ Becomes|
|Maple Grove ← White Bear Lake ←||N S||→ Becomes|
|Stillwater ← Bayport ←||N S||→ Cottage Grove → END|