Wauseon is a community with distinctly excellent Schools and a caring environment.
Wauseon is accessible via State Route 108.
Travelers will most likely want a car to navigate the city.
- Cruise Night. Cruise nights are held every Tuesday from May to August from 6:00 to 8PM. with special Super Cruise nights held once each month. This is the largest cruise in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan. You don't want to miss out!
- Fulton County Fair. Wauseon is home to the Fulton County Fairgrounds which are the site of the nationally acclaimed Fulton County Fair.
- Tiny's Dairy Barn, 1051 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419 335-8762.
- John Weber's Good Food, 1095 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419 337-1948.
- Tiffany's Cafe, 114 Depot Street, ☎ +1 419 335-5005.
- 1910 House B&B, 147 N. Franklin St., ☎ +1 419 335-7742.
|Routes through Wauseon|
|South Bend ← Elkhart ← Jct N S ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Fort Wayne ← Archbold ←||W E||→ Delta → Toledo|
|Morenci ← becomes ← Jct ←||N S||→ Napoleon → Jct|