Eastern Warsaw is comprised of the Varsovian districts of Rembertów , Wawer , and Wesoła .
Rembertów is a district Warsaw. Originally, it was a settlement created for the workers of the Warsaw-Moscow railway and then, a training ground for the military. It has been a part of Warsaw since 1957, but it doesn't look very much like a district of a big city to this day. Rembertów is further divided into Kawęczyn-Wygoda, Nowy Rembertów and Stary Rembertów.
Wawer is a district of Warsaw. It is the most rural district and this has some advantages unless you need to commute. It is also the biggest district of Warsaw in terms of area. It is further divided into: Aleksandrów, Anin, Falenica, Marysin Wawerski, Miedzeszyn, Międzylesie, Nadwiśle, Radość (meaning "happiness"), Sadul, Wawer proper and Zerzeń.
Wesoła is the youngest district of Warsaw. It mostly consists of low-rise residential housing. The Polish word wesoła means "happy". Wesoła is further divided into Stara Miłosna, Wesoła-Centrum, Wola Grzybowska and Zielona-Grzybowa.
- Main streets in Rembertów are ul. Żołnierska and ul. Marsa-ul. Cyrulików.
- The main streets parallel to Vistula are ul. Wał Miedzeszyński, ul. Trakt Lubelski, ul. Płowiecka-ul. Czecha-ul. Trakt Brzeski and ul. Patriotów (which are really two streets running on the opposite sides of the railway track).
- There are many smaller streets perpendicular to Vistula, Those notable are ul. Zwoleńska-ul. Żegańska-al. Dzieci Polskich and ul. Bysławska.
- Several railway stations on the route to Otwock lie in Wawer. These are, beginning with those closest to the city center: Wawer, Anin, Międzylesie, Radość, Miedzeszyn and Falenica.
- ul. Wał Miedzeszyński (which has recently been upgraded and is now a dual carriageway) beyond the borders of Warsaw turns into road 801 and leads to Lublin (although this is not the primary route).
- The main street in Wesoła is ul. Czecha-ul. Trakt Brzeski, which is also the Belarus. ul. Cyrulików-ul. Okuniewska is parallel to it, and the two main perpendicular streets are ul. 1 Praskiego Pułku and al. Piłsudskiego. road to Terespol and the border with
- Nearly all Wawer is a one big forest. The best starting point for a trip is the bus terminus in Międzylesie (the name roughly means "inter-forest" or "between the forests"). You can walk through the forest to Wesoła - this shouldn't take more than an hour or two (unless you get lost).
- WOK ul. Odrębna 16, tel. +48 22 612 79 51 (near ul. Wał Miedzeszyński). Campsite with bar, Internet, laundry. Apr-Oct. Tent: 14 zł, car 14 zł, trailer 16-20 zł, electricity 10 zł and 14 zł/person. No credit cards. Bus 146 from Dworzec Wschodni station stop Romantyczna.