Wadsworth was founded in 1814 and was named after General Elijah Wadsworth, a hero of the Revolutionary War. The Wadsworth City School District is known for success in athletics, the arts, and academics.
- Wadsworth is located just off of I-76 which runs from west of Akron east to New Jersey.
- Historical Downtown District with picturesque Gazebo in the town square.
- Relax at one of Wadsworth's beautiful parks
- Shop at one of the many shops in the picture perfect downtown district.
- Blue Sky Drive-in is one of the few remaining drive-in movie theatres in Ohio. It is located on the east side of town and shows first run movies all summer long.
- "Bidinger's Ice Cream" is one of the most popular ice cream stands in the area.
- "Blue Sky Drive-In" is one of the few remaining drive-in movie theatres in Ohio. It is located on the east side of town and shows first run movies all summer long.
- "Casa Del Rio" serves delicious Mexican food and is located in the Great Oaks Area
- "The Sub Station" is a train themed American restaurant located in the downtown district.
- "Whole Day Cafe" in the downtown district offers crepes, tea, coffee, and other pastries.
- "Ritzman's Pharmacy" is located across from City Hall in the downtown district and offers a large variety of smoothies for the health conscious at their smoothie bar.
- "Rodeway In"
- "Legacy Inn Suites"
- "Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites" phone="877 410 6679"
|Routes through Wadsworth|
|Findlay ← Tiffin ← ends at N S ←||W E||→ Norton → Akron|