- By car
- Route 66 or Interstate 40
- By train
- Amtrak's "Southwest Chief" passes through the town but does not stop; the closest stations are Needles and Kingman.
There is no taxi service in the village; you will need a motorcar. Boat launch ramps are available at the former Topock Marina. Watercraft are available for rental.
- Firewater Rentals, 15055 US Highway 66, ☎ +1 928 444-0751, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kayak, jetski and boat rentals.
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, office: 317 Mesquite Avenue, Needles 92363 (7:30-3:30 weekdays), ☎ +1 760 326-3853, fax: +1 760 326-5745. Courtwright Rd. Boat launch, hunting and fishing in some areas. No camping. Over 200 species of birds to watch. Free admission.
- Captain Doyle's Fun Fishing Guide Service, ☎ +1 928 768-2667. Offers six-hour trips for two to six people. $100pp. Bait, tackle and equipment, bring your own license and lunch. One to one and one-half hour boat tours of the Colorado River are also offered.
- Milo's Roadside Yacht Club, 5103 Powell Lake Rd, ☎ +1 928 768-8308.
- Hooch's River Grill, 5035 E Powell Lake Rd, ☎ +1 928 768-3456. Daily 6AM-10PM.
- Linda's Deli, 12826 S Highway 66, ☎ +1 928 768-8011.
- Topock 66 Spa & Resort, 14999 Historic Route 66, ☎ +1 928 768-2325. 7AM-8PM (restaurant), bar open until midnight. Restaurant, bar, patio, swimming pool and retail store on former Topock Marina site; collection of Route 66 and Burlington Northern Santa Fe rail memorabilia.
Topock has no hotels. Try Needles, California.
- Route 66 Golden Shores RV Park, 13021 Waterreed Way, ☎ +1 928 788-1001. Park overlooking Goose Lake, power, wi-fi, club house/kitchen, exercise room, storage, RV dump station. Furnished rental does not include linens. $28-40/night (RV parking), $48-80/night (rentals).
|Routes through Topock|
|Barstow ← Needles ←||W E||→ Oatman → Kingman|