Teplice ("taeplitse") is a city in North Bohemia, Czech Republic. Teplice is known for its thermal spas, which are particularly popular with visitors from the Middle East.
- FK Teplice Football Club play their matches at Na Stinadlech stadium. They play in the Gambrinus League, the top league in the Czech republic, and have also qualified for European competition several times in recent seasons.
- Walk in one of the attractive parks which are located around the city centre.
- Olympia, Srbická 464. 7:00 - 22:00. Shopping centre.
- Zahrada, 28.října 780/10. Monday - Friday from 8:00 - 16:00.
- Hotel & Restauraci Zlatý Kříž, Masarykova 43, ☎ +420 417 531 343. Hotel with a restaurant and rooms with en-suite, satellite TV, and internet connection. Beside the restaurant terrace a children's playground is available. Carpark is also available. single: 745 CZK, double: 1.300 CZK, children under 2 for free.