If you need to use public transportation try sakay.ph, it will show you the right type to your destination. Jeepneys is the main way of transportation around the city and its shopping center in the fort
Take routes around the shopping center in a daily basis
- Bonifacio High Street. A small mixed use area next to Serendra, Bonifacio High street contains numerous restaurants and retail establishments, as well as a small park area in the middle which sometimes features contemporary art exhibits.
- Manila American Cemetery and Memorial. World War II Memorial
- Libingan ng mga Bayani. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Market Market
- Fort Strip
- Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. Fully Booked's flagship store on Bonifacio High street contains 4 floors of books, magazines, and art supplies. Most books are in English, but there is a small foreign language section.
- Hossein's Persian Kebab Unit 5 & 6 Fort St. Bldg., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City, (tel. nos. +63 2-816-11-65 or +63 2-816-11-67) (fax: +63 2-890-58-03) Located in front NBC tent. Serves authentic Indian, Arabian and Persian cuisine. HALAL certified.
- Hossein 2nd Level, Serendra, McKinley Parkway, Fort Bonifacio Bonifacio Global City, (tel. nos. +63 2-856-06-32 or +63 2-856-12-78).
- Pier One, The Fort Square, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig Tel. No. 887-0115. 5:30pm to 2:00am. A cheap place to get a beer (45-60 Php) with friends. Pier One's claim to fame is it's original/kitchsy architectural design of being made out of redesigned shipping containers.
- Best Western Premier F1 Hotel, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, ☎ +63 2 928 9888. Best Western Premier F1 Hotel offers superior room, deluxe king, deluxe double, city suite king and executive suite with air-conditioning, high-definition LCD TV and high-speed internet connection. Its facilities and services include Infinity lap pool, rejuvenation center, 24-hour room service and guest services.