By bus and van
- Cokaliong shipping lines, Borromeo street, has a ferry to/from Maasin and Cebu City.
- Trans Asia also have a ferry from Surigao going to/from Cebu city.
- Montenegro shipping lines, Borromeo street, has boats coming to/from Siargao island.
Multicabs and Jeepneys. fares from p8. the Bus Teminal and Surigao Airport are about 4 kms from downtown.
- Zaragoza Rock formations
- Mapawa Cave
- Sukailang Waterfalls
- Manjagao Mangrove Forest
- Buenavista Cave
- Surigaonon Heritage Centre
- Bitaugan Whirpools
- San Pendro Cantiasay Footbridge
- Luneta Park
- Angob Residence
- Angob Garden and Fish Pond
- Degrano Store
- Gonzaga Store
- Liza Store
- Quire2 Cat House
- Rabaya Junk Shop
Shopping Malls & Supermarkets
- Jollibee., Rizal street. 07.00-22.00. has breakfast from 07.00-11.00 am. next door to the Jollibee there is a Greenwich, and a Chowking
- Jannex Pension and Restaurant, 1074 capitol Road., ☎ +63 86-2326792. a/c single and double rooms with common bathroom. Cable TV. from p 500.
- Dexter Pensionne., San nicolas street. Fan single rooms with out side bathrooms. p200.
- Conching Apartelle, Capitol road, ☎ +63-83-8262625. clean double rooms with own bathroom. p 400.
- Tavern Hotel, Borromeo Highway, ☎ N/A. clean double rooms with own bathroom. p 1200.
- Caraga Regional Hospital. Riza Street. Phone 86-2317090. (Government Hospital).