- Intercity Bus Station (Струмица Међуградски Аутобуска станица), Bratstvo Edinstvo St (East of M4 Hwy).
The Strumica area is full of things to see.
- City Hall.
- Monastery church of St. Leontij (Св. Леонтиј), Vodoca village (W 4km). visitors shouldn’t leave without experiencing the exquisite solitude of this monastery, frescoes dating from the eleventh century. - It is claimed that in this monastery St. Kliment held education and worship.
- The Holy Mother of God Eleusa monastery church (Св. Богородица Елеуса), Veljusa village (W 5.5 km; further 1.5 km from Vodoca). This Byzantine monastery still inhabited by monks and nuns and known for their fresco paintings, mosaics and general tranquility. - The bishop Manuel of Strumica made this monastery, dedicated to the Holy Virgin Eleusa of Tenderness, in 1080. The monastery is important because of its architechtural layout, 11th century frecoes, floor mosaic, and the marble iconstatis.
- Czar's Tower (Цареви кули) (South-West 1km). Carevi Kuli Fortress - was built right to the city, which is in ruins today. Carevi Kuli is a fortress from the late ancient period. It has 100 square meters and is oriented east-west.
- The Roman Therma. - a healing spa from Late Antiquity. Archaeological excavations have revealed 10 well preserved quarters.
- Aside from hiking the nearby Mt. Belasica. Here are the waterfalls of Smolare (Смоларски водопад), 650 m a.s.l., 35 m high; and Kolesino (Колешински водопад), 630 m a.s.l, 20 m high, at the river Baba
- Culture House (Дом на Културата), Mosa Pijade (Моша Пијаде) St. Events, exhibits.
- Strumica Park, 11th October (11-ти Октомври) St. Strolling, relaxing
- Cinema Balkan.
There is a centuries-old tradition and takes place every year in the period of the Christian festival Trimeri, during Lent. The word “carnival” originates from the Latin words: carne – meat and vale – farewell . The carnival represents a vestige of an ancient cult from the pagan time and indicates the glorification of fertility and purification from the spectral energies of the daily routine. In 1670 the Turkish travel-author Evlija Chelebija, while staying in Strumica, wrote: “ I came into a town located in the foothills of a high hillock and what I saw that night was masked people running house–to–house, with laughter, scream and song“.
If you come in Strumica you must try the alcoholic drink Strumicka Mastika a traditional drink with anise.
Strumica is famous for its night life. It has some of the best night clubs in the country on Lebljebedzijska Street near the town square.
- City Cafe in Global Shopping Center
- Inside cafe in Global Shopping Center
- Moment cafe in Global Shopping Center
- Select Cafe
- Cafe bar 19
- Extreme Cafe
- Hotel Gligorov, Kliment Ohridski St, ☎ +389 34 344600.
- Hotel Car Samuil, ☎ +389 34 777193.
- Hotel Sirius (1.5 km from the city center), ☎ +389 34 345335, fax: +389 34 345143, e-mail: email@example.com. Hotel four star, Spa & Wellnes, Spa & Wellnes, 7 apartments, 45 deluxe rooms, 56 double rooms, 5 triple rooms. Dbl half board+spa €75.
- Hotel Tiveriopol - www.tiveriopol.com.mk +389 34 340421; +389 34 340422
- Hotel Central (Opp. City Hall).
- Cyber Caffe Input, Marshal Tito (Маршал Тито) St, 20? (Center), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Internet available
- Veles - NW 60 km