Stockholm is a small town along Lake Pepin, a naturally occurring lake on the Mississippi River, in Northwest Wisconsin.
- Bogus Creek Cafe & Bakery, N2049 Spring St, ☎ +1 715 442-5017. Bakery plus a cafe serving an all-day breakfast menu plus lunch. Seasonal hours.
- Gelly's Pub & Eatery, W12128 Hwy 35, ☎ +1 715 442-2023. Su,Tu-W 9AM-2PM, Th 9AM-7PM, F-Sa 9AM-9PM.
- Stockholm Pie Company, N2030 Spring St, ☎ +1 715 442-5505. Th,Su 10AM-4PM, F-Sa 10AM-5PM, M-W closed. Pie shop that also offers a small breakfast and lunch menu. Very limited seating.
- Historic Stockholm Hotel, W12084 Hwy 35, ☎ +1 612 366-2724. Old hotel in business since 1914. Six rooms available, with two shared bathrooms in hall. Wood stove, outdoor grill, laundry machines, and free wireless internet available. $95-395.
- Spring Street Inn, N2037 Spring St, ☎ +1 715 204-2410. Check-in: 4PM-6PM, check-out: 11AM. An 1879 stone cottage now operating as a small inn with two suites. Rooms come with ensuite bathrooms and free wireless internet. $110-140.