St. Julian's (Maltese: San Ġiljan) is a town in Malta.
This town is situated on the coast, north of Valletta. It is known for tourism-oriented businesses, such as hotels, restaurants and nightclubs, centred mostly in an area known as Paceville.
- Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa, 39, Main Street, Balluta Bay (on St Julians Promenade), ☎ +356 2311 0000, fax: +356 2311 0001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. Le Méridien St Julians is set on the ground of a 19th century villa. Spa facilities include: indoor pool, fitness center, sauna, Jacuzzi, squash court, etc. Also offers a rooftop pool with views on the Bay. Rooms all have a balcony, some of them overlooking the sea. Large bathroom, in-room safe, television, movie selection, refreshment center and internet connection. Main restaurant Scirocco offers buffet options and the KuDeTa Lounge Bar is ideal for a snack at any time of the day. Pool Bar & Grill also available in summer. Kids Club (indoors) available. Varies from around €70 up to €190 per night for the standard room, depending on season, availability and length of stay.
- Hilton Malta, Portomaso, ☎ 356-21-383-383, fax: 356-21-386-386. On Portomaso waterfront, 15 minutes drive from Valletta.
- Hotel Juliani, 12 St.George's Rd, ☎ 356 2138 8000, fax: 356 2138 7800, e-mail: email@example.com. Centrally located boutique hotel. The rooms are large, well furnished and maintained and comfortable, overlooking Spinola Bay. The staff is helpful. €170 - 230.
- Radisson Blu Resort, St. George's Bay, ☎ +356 2137 4894. From the hotel, views can be seen from the historic Grand Harbour in the east, all the way to the Island of Gozo in the west.
- The Westin Dragonara Resort, Dragonara Road, ☎ (356)(21) 381000, fax: (356)(21) 381347, e-mail: Westin.firstname.lastname@example.org. 5-Star Luxury Resort. Perched on a 74,000-square-meter private peninsula. Opulent grounds and historic buildings.