South Zealand is in Denmark.
- Glumsø - small town close to Sorø
- Haslev - town close to the large estates, Gisselfeld Abbey and Bregentved Estate
- Køge - a nice well preserved old city center. The beautiful Vallø manor and the 15 meter Stevns chalk cliffs within easy reach
- Næstved - the largest city in the region
- Præstø - coastal town in southeastern Zealand
- Store Heddinge
- Rødvig, Fishing village, with popular marina.
- Koldkrigsmuseum Stevnsfort, Korsnæbsvej 60, Rødvig, ☎ +45 56502806. Apr-Oct: daily 10am-5pm price=. Cold War museum, in former fortress dug into the white chalk cliffs of Stevns. There is free access on the surface, but you have to take a guided tour to go underground