South Moscow Oblast
South Moscow Oblast is a region in Moscow Oblast.
- Chekhov — a large town near the Davidov Monastery, the wealthiest monastery in Russia
- Podolsk — a major industrial city and the largest in Moscow Oblast; former location of Lenin's country estate
- Serpukhov — an old city to the south of Moscow, which has its own kremlin, Vysotsky Monastery, and Vladychny Convent
- Zaraysk — another historic town with a limestone kremlin and 17th century Saint Nicholas Church
- Prioksko-Terrasny Natural Reserve