Qingpu is a district of Shanghai.
Administratively, Qingpu includes the water town Zhujiajiao, a popular tourist area. We give Zhujiajiao its own article; this article covers the rest of Qingpu.
- Former Residence of Chen Yun, 3516 Zhufeng Rd, Qingpu District.
- Dianshan Lake, Qingpu District.
- Shanghai Sun Island, Qingpu District.
- Qushui Garden, 14 Gongyuan Rd, Qingpu District.
- Grand View Garden, 701 Qingshang Rd, Qingpu District.
- Oriental Land, 6888 Huqingping Rd, Qingpu District.
- Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District.
- Remains of Ancient Song Ze Culture, Qingpu District.
- Nar Cafe & Yoga Lounge, 999-6 Gaojing Rd.
- Shu You Seafood Restaurant (舒友海鲜大酒楼), 1207 Huqingping Highway.
- Lamesa Restaurant & Wine Bar, 624 Gaojin Rd.
- Slice (思莱仕), 1517 Huingqingping Rd.
- Nanhuayuan Holiday Resort (上海南华苑度假村), 969 Huaxinzhenhuateng Rd (青浦区华新镇华滕路969号). Three star hotel. Listed rates for doubles from 480.
- Holiday Inn Shanghai West (上海西郊假日酒店), 2000 Huqingping Rd (青浦区沪青平公路2000号). Listed rates for doubles from ¥1,134.