The town is famous for its goldsmith crafts, in particular gold leaf work.
Just north A6, with two exits off the autobahn.
20 Minutes south of Nuremberg on S-Bahn Line 2.
- Town hall (Rathaus), Königsplatz 1. with gold leaf roof.
- St John & St Martin Town Church (Stadtkirche St. Johannes und St. Martin).
- Beautiful Fountain (Schöner Brunnen).
- Town Museum (Stadtmuseum), Museumsstraße, ☎ +49 9122 833933. Exhibits from the town's past. Also in display one of the world famous Fabergé eggs.
- Synagogue, Synagogengasse 10a, ☎ 0911-770577, e-mail: email@example.com. Now a Jewish Museum showing wall paintings from the late Baroque period.
- Haq Yol Mosque, Glockengießergasse 6.
- Das Hüttlinger, Königsplatz 21. A shopping arcade on the grounds of the former company Johann Leonhard Hüttlinger at Rathausgasse. After the initiative of private investors the building complex was extensively renovated and reopened in 2007 as a shopping and catering center.
- Holiday Inn Express Schwabach, Wendelsteiner Straße 4, ☎ +49 9122 1880880. Good quality rooms, standard HI Express furnishings. Good free buffet breakfast.