Schaumburg is just off the I-90 in Illinois. From the Congress pkwy, take the exit onto I-90 W/I-94 W toward Wisconsin & continue to follow I-90 W. After about 27 miles, take the left exit onto Roselle road, move straight & turn right at W Thacker Street.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 601 N. Martingale Rd. This attraction for children features a full replica of Chicago using LEGO bricks and a number of educational activities inspired by LEGO.
- Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Shopping Center. Mon-Sat 10AM-9PM, Sun 11AM-6PM. With around 300 stores, this is the largest shopping mall in Illinois.
- Chinese Garden Restaurant, 754 E Schaumburg Rd, ☎ +1 847 882-4482.
- Seasons 52, 1770 E Higgins Rd, ☎ +1 847-517-5252.
- India House, 1521 W. Schaumburg Rd, ☎ +1 847 895-5501.
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament, 2001 N. Roselle Rd, toll-free: +1-866-543-9637. Medieval Times is an exciting, family-friendly dinner attraction inspired by an 11th century feast and tournament. Guests are served a four-course banquet and cheer for one of six Knights competing in the joust and other tests of skill. ADULT: $59.95 (+tax) CHILD 12 YEARS & UNDER: $35.95 (+tax).
- Dakshin Restaurant, 1135 N Salem Drive,Salem Plaza, Schaumburg, IL – 60194,USA, ☎ +1 847-882-9533. Decent South Indian Restaurant, in heart of Schaumburg. Has Buffet Lunch and Ala-Catre menu as well
- Doubletree Chicago / Schaumburg, 800 National Parkway, ☎ +1 847-605-9222.
- Hyatt Regency Schaumburg Chicago, 1800 East Golf Rd, ☎ +1 847 605 1234. Luxury hotel with complimentary shuttle to Woodfield Shopping Center.
|Routes through Schaumburg|
|Rockford ← Elgin ←||W E||→ Arlington Heights → Chicago|
|END ←||W E||→ Elk Grove Village → Chicago|
|Long Grove ← Arlington Heights ←||N S||→ Elk Grove Village → Joliet|
|Elgin ← Bartlett ←||W E||→ Itasca → Chicago|