By car, 23 miles south west of Carmarthen.
There is a rail service to Saundersfoot though Saundersfoot Station is approx two miles from the town. There are regular buses to Tenby and beyond.
Saundersfoot beach is a nice place to relax, and is less crowded than its bigger neighbour Tenby.
- Saundersfoot beach. Blue Flag beach
- Coppet Hall beach, Saundersfoot. Blue Flag beach
- Folly Farm Adventure Park and Zoo, Folly Farm, Begelly, Kilgetty, ☎ +44 1834 812731, e-mail: email@example.com. Opening times vary please see website. Top paid-for visitor attraction in Wales including a farm, indoor vintage funfair, zoo and indoor and outdoor adventure play. All-weather family attraction with 50% of attractions undercover. £10.25 Adult £9.25 Children (age 3-15).
There are not a lot of shopping options in Saundersfoot. There are a few antique and whatnot shops along the sheets leading out from the main beach area. There is a Spar (grocery story) right at the beach entrance that is handy if you need some supplies.
There is a large choice of restaurants and take-aways in the town.
- Coast Saundersfoot, Coppet Hall Beach, ☎ +44 1834 810800.
- Marina, Harbour, ☎ +44 1834 813598. Fish and chips
You wouldn't think this fairly quite town to have an active night life, but Saundersfoot definitely has a nice buzz about it, especially when it's warm. Several pubs line the streets, and you can easily spend an evening having a pub crawl through the town as you hear the ocean just a few meters away.
|This guide uses the following price ranges for a standard double room:|
- Woodridge Inn, Wooden, ☎ +44 1834 812259. Wooden, Nr Saundersfoot.
- Polly and Anna, Richmond House, The Strand, ☎ +44 1834 813827, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Two self catering cottages.