Sant'Omero is a communal city in the Province of Teramo, Italy.
- Take the train to Teramo from Giulianova.
- Ride the pullman bus from the Rome Tiburtina train station to Teramo and then take a local bus to Sant'Omero.
- By car. About 14 km from the autostrada.
- The pre-Romaesque epoch ruins of a temple dedicated to Hercules.
- Go to the Sagra di Bacccalà (Dried Salted Cod Festival) - a nine day event held around the third week of July each year. 4000 kilos of this delicacy are consumed at the gala each year. Also featured is zuppa di ceci (chick pea soup).
- Le Grotte dei Sarceni A local landmark. Great food and a warm welcome await you.
- Abruzzo Vilas Lodging and recreation in Abruzzo Italy.