Sandy Bay is a city in Roatan.
- Blue Bahia Restaurant, Sandy Bay (Sea side, main road), ☎ +504 445 3385. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Beach side dinning in Sandy Bay, specializing in seafood & USDA meats with a variety of preparations varies.
- Pizza Mira Bella Napoli, Sandy Bay (sea side, main road). Brick oven fired Napoli style pizza available with a variety of toppings including gorgonzola & broccoli.
- Sunken Fish Restaurant & Bar, Sandy Bay, ☎ +504 99584719. Rustic Honduran surroundings, spacious tables and the best ocean views, sunset drinks, food menu also available.
- Blue Bahia Resort, Sandy Bat (sea side, main road), ☎ +504 445 3385. A beach side resort with 8 cabanas, pool, on-site restaurant & dive shop. Run by a very friendly US expat. $160-$225/night.
- Tranquilseas Eco Lodge Hotel, Sandy Bay, ☎ +504 99584719. Hillside cabanas nestled in tropical flora and fauna, private swimming pool, ocean view bar & restaurant, diving & various other activities available. $150-175 p/n.
- Seadancer Villas, Sandy Bay (From airport take Right after mile marker 14. Seadancer is on right), ☎ 719-290-1078. Check-in: 1PM, check-out: 12PM. A beach front oasis with 6 Villas each with 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, living room and balcony overlooking ocean. 400 foot private dock for great reef access. Week, month or long term rental. $55 to $95.