Rifle is a town in the northwestern part of the state of Colorado, in the United States of America.
- Rifle Mountain Park. Located just 13 miles North of Rifle, serves as one of America's premiere sport climbing destinations. The climbing season runs from mid-April through late October. Climbers can pay a daily entrance fee of $4 or purchase a yearly pass for $40. Camping is available in designated sites for $7 per night.
- Colorado Custom Cycles, 230 Railroad Ave, ☎ +1 970-625-6188. Mountain biking is also a popular sport in this area.
- Rifle Golf Course. Three miles North of Rifle, could easily be one of the most scenic and spectacular 18-hole championship courses in Colorado. This beautiful and pristine course, designed by Richard M. Phelps, uses all of the area's natural beauty. Worth the visit and good value. Back 9 is best.
- Lakota Canyon. Another awesome local course. Hard to say to much about this course, other than it is difficult!
- The Brickyard Square, 115 E 3rd St, ☎ +1 970 625-3139. A mouth-watering menu, a 60-bottle wine list, and a 400-watt sound system are reason enough to visit this fine dining & entertainment venue. The elegant decor & atmosphere are reason to keep coming back. Offering exquisite food & the best stage for music & other live entertainment, the Brickyard has quickly become a center of activity for the community of Rifle. Sit down for a drink at the enormous bar, made of granite and marble pieces from Italy, Brazil and Guatemala. Relax & enjoy an evening of delicious food & fine drink at Rifle's hotspot.