Richmond is located 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Interstate 89. Take Exit 11, State Highway 117, from I-89 and go south-east.
- Old Round Church, 25 Round Church Rd, ☎ +1 802 434-2556, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Memorial weekend to mid June, weekends only; Mid June to Labor Day, daily; Labor Day to late September, weekends; Fall Foliage season, daily. Hours: 10AM-4PM. The Old Round Church is a 16-sided church that was built in 1812-1813. The Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. While no longer a church, it is currently used for concerts, community events and is available for weddings. Free will donation.
- Parkside Kitchen, 39 Esplanade, ☎ +1 802 434-8777. Owned by the same people as the James Beard nominated Kitchen Table. Parkside is a casual affair, with no table service. The restaurant has a small, but diverse menu featuring items from fried chicken to tofu and noodle bowls. Parkside is breakfast and lunch oriented, although they do stay open until 8, so much of the menu is sandwiches/salads. They have a small beer selection and a couple of wines on tap. Parkside inherited the space from On the Rise Bakery and has maintained baking operations as well. They offer a selection of pastries throughout the day and pizzas after noon.
- Toscano Cafe, 27 Bridge St, ☎ +1 802 434-3148.
- Sonoma Station, 99 Bridge St, ☎ +1 802 434-5949.
- The Kitchen Table Bistro, 1840 West Main St, ☎ +1 802 434-8686.
The area code for Richmond is 802
|Routes through Richmond|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||N S||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|
|Burlington ← Williston ←||W E||→ Waterbury → Montpelier|