Reedsport is a city on the Central Oregon Coast.
- Eugene Airport is the closest airport with regularly scheduled commercial service. It is two hours away in Eugene, and has flights from various airports in the Western US.
- 3h 20m from Medford (Oregon)
- 3h 50m from Portland
- 6h 30m from Seattle
- 8h 50m from San Francisco
- 46h from New York City.
- Dean Creek Elk Viewing Area. Located three miles (5 km) east of Reedsport on Oregon Route 38. This 1,000-acre (4 km2) preserve jointly managed by the Bureau of Land Management and the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife provides an opportunity to view 60-100 Roosevelt elk in their natural habitat year round.
- Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area interpretive center. Located at the intersection of Oregon Route 38 and U.S. Route 101. It features interpretive panels, short films, and information about the local area and attractions.
- Umpqua Discovery Center, in downtown Reedsport, features local history information provided through interactive media and displays.
- Best Western Salbasgeon Inn of Reedsport, 1400 Highway 101, ☎ +1 541 271-4831, fax: +1 541 271-4832.
|Routes through Reedsport|
|Astoria ← Florence ←||N S||→ North Bend → Coos Bay|