|Daily highs (°F)||67||67||71||76||81||88||95||96||92||82||74||67|
|Nightly lows (°F)||41||42||45||48||53||57||62||62||59||52||45||40|
Data from NOAA (1981-2010)
Ontario International airport is the closest airport. Located west of Redlands, this airport serves as the regional point of entry.
If you are traveling by car, Redlands is located alongside Interstate 10, just east of the 215 Interstate interchange.
- University of Redlands, 1200 E. Colton Ave., ☎ +1 909-793-2121.
- Lincoln Memorial Shrine, 125 W. Vine St., ☎ +1 909 798-7632. Tuesday-Sunday 1-5PM.
- Karl Webster, Matlock. For cyclists, ride the Sunset Drive which is the long road running around the top end of the town. Also from there, drop down into the canyons of San Timiteo and Live Oak. The scent of the orange groves is heavenly.
- Cuca's Mexican Restaurant. 527 E. State St (walk-up service) or 1752 Lugonia Ave. (sit-down service)
- Benjarong Thai Cuisine, 1001 Park Ave.
- Citrone, 328 Orange St.
- Ocean Blue Sushi, 347 Orange St.
- Niko Niko Sushi, 27510 W. Lugonia Ave (in Citrus Plaza).
- Phoenicia Mediterranean, 1560 Barton Rd.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 625 Orange St.
- Rubio's Baja Grill, 633 Orange St.
- The Gourmet Pizza Shoppe, 120 E. State St.
- Betty's Hamburgers, 26 E. State St.
- Coco's Bakery and Restaurant, 1140 Colton Ave.
- McDuff's, 233 E. State St.
- The Royal Falconer, 106 E. Orange St.
- Tartan of Redlands, 24 E. Redlands Blvd.
- Charlie Jewell's (colloquially known as "Chuck's Nuts"), 1 E. State St.
|Routes through Redlands|
|San Bernardino ← Loma Linda ←||W E||→ Beaumont → Indio|
|Pasadena ← San Bernardino ←||W E||→ END|
|END ←||W E||→ Mentone → Big Bear Lake|