- For other places with the same name, see Redhill (disambiguation).
From 2005 the town has been undergoing a major revamp that is expected to continue for the next few years.
This small town can easily be traversed on foot. However there are limited local buses. Taxis are also readily available.
There are no real historic sights here.
There is a large park in the town centre which can be nice in the summer, however can sometimes get rowdy in the evening.
- Watch a play or a film at the Warwick centre.
- Visit the French Market, lots of Wine & Cheese samples available.
- Sainsburys and Iceland have branches in the town centre.
- Lots of typical high-street names such as Wilkinsons, New Look and Boots in the town centre.
- The Belfry Centre is a reasonable sized shopping mall.
McDonalds have branch adjacent to the bus station. Here you can take part in the famous "20 Nugget Challenge" a local food competition and endurance challenge. Ask staff for details when you order.
A few clubs exist in the town centre as well as a number of pubs including a JD Weatherspoon.
- Holiday Inn Gatwick Airport, Povey Cross Road,
Gatwick, RH6 0BA, ☎ +44 871 942 9030. Located near Gatwick Airport, the hotel also offers leisure facilities and airport parking.
Neighboring Reigate could be an option to while away a few hours, and has a good range of pubs and restaurants.