Red Bluff is in Tehama County in California.
Interstate 5 bisects Red Bluff offering access from Redding to the north and Sacramento to the south.
- Red Bluff Municipal Airport, Airport Blvd.. Red Bluff Municipal (FCC LID code: KRBL) is a general aviation airport. There are no commercial flights into KRBL.
- Redding Municipal Airport, Woodward Circle, Redding, ☎ +1 530 224-4320, fax: +1 530 224-4318. United Express and Horizon Air provide commercial flights to Redding Municipal. 24 mi (39 km) north of Red Bluff.
- Tehama Rural Area Express (TRAX), 1509 Schwab St., ☎ +1 530 385-2877, e-mail: email@example.com. M-F: 6:30AM-6:30PM; buses don't run on major holidays. TRAX has two routes in Red Bluff. In addition to the two routes that service the city, two other routes that lead to other cities in the county originate in Red Bluff. TRAX buses may be flagged down at any point along the published routes where it is safe for the bus to stop. Local service: $0.50, Regional service: $1.50, Seniors/diabled/students $1.00.
- William B. Ide Adobe State Historic Park, Adobe Rd (0.5 mi (0.8 km) east of I-5), ☎ +1 530 529-8599. The old adobe home of William B. Ide, president of the short-lived California Bear Republic.
- Dales Station (Pub & Grub), 25860 Highway 36E (10 miles east of Red Bluff at Manton Road), ☎ +1 530-597-2100. hours of operation vary-call first. An amazing little restaurant and grill with a great wine/beer bar, boasting over 50 beers to choose from. Burgers, chili, tri tip, pulled pork, salads, chicken and many other tasty treats You can't beat the beer and ale selection, and they serve award winning local wines. Serving grub since 1907! This place has a unique history, and has recently been completely renovated. A cozy atmosphere where you can belly up to the bar or relax on cow hide clad couches. A gem in the volcanic wilderness. Ask them about the local bald eagle nest.
Call 911 for all emergencies
- , 2550 Sister Mary Columba Dr, ☎ +1 530 529-8000. 24 hours. 24-hour emergency room.
- Fire and Emergency Medical Services are provided by the Red Bluff Fire Department. 555 Washington St. +1 530 527-1126. Fax: +1 530 529-4768.
- Law enforcement is provided by the Red Bluff Police Department. 555 Washington Street. 1 530 527-3131.