There is no station at Pottes. The nearest stations are Tournai (16 km from Pottes) and Avelgem (7 km from Pottes)
By the bus
There are two buses that go through Pottes: one on the morning and one on the afternoon
Pottes is a village so there is no difficulty to go round in it.
There is lot of possibilities of walks in the surroundings of Pottes and you can do it by foot,by bike or by horse. Not far from Pottes you find the "Mont Saint-Aubert" and the "Mont de L'enclus"" that are touristic and offer good walks ( there is possibility to drink and eat there)
Local festivals or celebrations
It exists two local celebrations called "fair"
- The first is " The small fair": it takes place on the Sunday which follows the Saint Jean in June and so it takes place in spring
- The second is " The big fair": it takes place in September at the same time as the fair of Tournai. It lasts 3 days.
There is also the agricultural fair which take place in mid-September.
- Farm Ruisseau, Au Petit Marais 16. Belgian food.
In the old days, there were more than 80 cafés in Pottes, but today there are only 4 cafés left:
- Maison du Peuple.
- Farm Blanc Friou, 2, rue Patrouille. This lodging forms part of the riding school of Pottes (Quesnoy's Riding School).
- Farm Malbray, 17, rue Le Clercq.
- , 3, rue Naverie. This small lodging can accept two or three people. It owns a beautiful garden and pond. It's very good if you want a quiet holiday.
- Pottes is surrounded by Flanders villages like Helchin, Espierres, Avelgem.
- Pottes is the centre of main towns like Bruges, Brussels,Ghent, Lille, etc., so it's convenient to sleep there if you want to visit all these towns.