- From the south take Interstate 94 east
- From the west take Interstate 69 east
- From Ontario take Highway 402 west crossing the St. Clair River into the United States via the Blue Water Bridge
The St.Clair River is a busy and important waterway. You can watch freighters, sailboats, fishing boats, and fun vessels.
The annual Port Huron to Mackinac sailboat race is one of the longest fresh-water races in the world with over two hundred boats entering the race each year.
- Freighters Eatery & Taproom, 800 Harker St, ☎ +1 810-941-6010. Overlooks the Bluewater Bridges. Great spot for viewing the passing vessels on the St. Clair River. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1720 Hancock St, ☎ +1 810 987-5999. Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 11am. Offers guests free deluxe continental breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access. $50+.
|Routes through Port Huron|
|Battle Creek ← Flint ←||W E||→ END|
|Lansing ← Flint ←||W E||→ END|
|Detroit ← Roseville ←||W E||→ → becomes → Sarnia|