- Novi Pazar - a multicultural area of Muslims and Orthodox Christians, many monuments of both communities like the Church of St. Apostles Peter and Paul and the Altun-Alem mosque are found in the region.
- Prijepolje - closer to the Montenegrin border, the unremarkable town of Prijepolje is the jumping-off point for visits to Mileševa Monastery, 6 km away.
If you don't have a car and if you're in Užice or Zlatibor during touristic season, you may take these tours from one of the local tour agencies. Prices are about €7-15.
- Battle of Kadinjači monument - House on Drina - 365m Year river - Peručac lake - Mitrovac - Banjska stena
- Boat trip on a lake - Griffon vulture watching - Ice Cave - Zlatarsko lake
- Tošanska banja - Stopića cave (Serbian: Стопића пећина, Stopića Pećina) - "Staro selo" ethno village in Sirogojno - Gostilje waterfall
- Battle of Kadinjači monument - Ponikve military airport - Rujno Monastery - Vrutci lake - Šargan Eight railway - Mokra Gora - Jatarice - Drvengrad