By plane Belgrade International Airport is about 100km away from Požarevac. You can reach Požarevac by rented car, taxi or by bus from Belgrade bus station.
By bus From Belgrade there is a regular bus transport every hour.
The most popular way for local transport is taxi or you can rent a car. Enjoy in cheap driving.
Nightlife in Požarevac is very vibrant. Some of the most popular discoteques are Madona and Rolex. Arrange a picnic on National Park 'Čačalica', five minutes drive from downtown.
- Gallery 'Milena Pavlović - Barili'. Barili's paintings collected from all over the world. Barili was one of the well known painters in the world in 19th century.
- Požarevac's Museum. Artifacts from Požarevac's history, many of them dating from the Roman Empire.
- Viminacium. An ancient Roman City and Military Camp, located 12km from Požarevac.
- Čačalica. Small park on the edge of Požarevac. Many exotic plants and birds can be seen here.
- Elite. Delicious Serbian cuisine
- Oaza (On the road to Silver lake.). Popular restaurant in Požarevac, serving Italian, French and Serbian cuisine
- Kod Đure, Draže Markovića. National cuisine, quite and peaceful restaurant located in one of the oldest streets in Požarevac.
- Zabela, Zabelski put. Very interesting restaurant where you will be served by prisioners from local prison. But don't be afraid, they are not dangerous, you will be safe and will enjoy it.
- Club Inn (Downtown). Serves Serbian and international cuisine.
All of these restaurants serves delicious meals at affordable prices - from 10 - 25€ (meal and one drink).
- Radio Cafe (Downtown). Movie themed cafe.
- Cvetić. One of the most popular cafes for locals.
- Boem (Hotel Boem), ☎ +381 12-213 - 210. Check-in: 8AM-11PM, check-out: 8AM-11P. Hotel and restaurant. €22.
- , Lenjinova 3 (Downtown). 2 star hotel near the most frequent street.
- Ljubičevska noć (Beogradski put). Quite and peaceful hotel, five minutes drive from Požarevac.
- Hotel Srerbno jezero (Srebrno jezero). Located near Silver lake, peaceful and quite place during the non summer months. Very busy during the summer season.