The best way is by car. I-530 will get you to Pine Bluff from Little Rock, however you can also use highway 365, which basically follows the same route but has more interesting scenery and goes through various small towns.
Grider Field is an airport to the south of the city, however there aren't any commercial flights there. It is used mainly for general aviation. Little Rock National Airport is the principal air gateway to Pine Bluff.
Pine Bluff has an excellent road network. Getting around by car or Pine Bluff Transit buses should not be a problem.
There are plenty of murals on buildings in the downtown area. Also, a visit to the Delta Rivers Nature Center is highly recommended.
- The Pines Mall is the only mall in the city. It is anchored by Sears, JCPenney, and Dillard's.
- America's Best Inn, 2700 East Harding Ave, ☎ +1 870 535-8640, fax: +1 870 535-2648.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 3620 Camden Road, ☎ +1 870 879-3800.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 2903 Pines Mall Drive, ☎ +1 870 534-1810.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, 3103 East Market Street, ☎ +1 870 850-0444, fax: +1 870 850-0606.
|Routes through Pine Bluff|
|Memphis via ← West Memphis ←||N S||→ El Dorado → Ruston|
|Springfield ← Little Rock ←||N S||→ Clayton → END|
|Memphis ← West Memphis ←||N S||→ Magnolia → Shreveport|
|McAlester ← Hot Springs ←||W E||→ END|