Pfalz is a region in Rhineland-Palatinate.
- Bad Bergzabern in the Südliche Weinstraße near Alsace (France)
- Bad Dürkheim
- Kaiserslautern: offers good opportunities for leisure, sports and shopping, with a lively inner city. Its famous football-team also attracts football-fans from all over.
- Landau in der Pfalz
- Ludwigshafen: With the biggest chemical factory in the world, Ludwigshafen is no health spa.
- Neustadt an der Weinstraße: is situated in the heart of the Palatinate region, including a number of vineyards, castles and the chance to taste some really good wine.
- Speyer: largest romanesque Cathedral in the world, UNESCO World Heritage site since 1980. In Speyer you also find the Historical Museum and the Museum of Technology, both worth a visit.
Pfaelzer Wald and Deutsche Weinstrasse