Palm Beach (Florida)
Palm Beach is a well-to-do town on the east coast of Florida, adjacent to the larger city of West Palm Beach. Culturally known in many ways as the playground of the rich and famous; it is indeed a place full of oceanfront luxury resorts, upscale shopping centers, beautiful landscaping and architecture, nightlife opportunities, and dozens of stately mansions housing its wealthiest residents.
Palm Beach International Airport (IATA: PBI), 1000 Turnage Boulevard, (561) 471-7420, . This is a small, yet highly adequate airport. While both the Miami and the Fort Lauderdale airports are busy, PBI is easy to get in and out of, and is about five minutes from downtown West Palm Beach. Travelers flying into South Florida or the Bahamas should strongly consider PBI.
TriRail has stops at the West Palm Beach Airport towards Magnolia Park and Miami Airport.
- Big Kapok Tree
- Flagler Museum
- Four Arts Gardens
- Worth Avenue
Go to the Beach. There are many in the area that are clean and open for swimming.
- Michelle Bernstein at The Omphoy, 2842 South Ocean Blvd.
- Cafe Boulud, 301 Australian Avenue.
Sloan's -112 S Clematis St Palm Beach Grill- 340 Royal Poinciana Way The Cheesecake Factory- 11800 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave
- Nick and Johnnie's, 207 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ +1 561 655-3319. 11am to 1am. New American cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood. Family Friendly. Live music on the weekends. $$.
- . Nick and Johnnie's, 207 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ +1 561 655-3319. 11am - 1 am. New American cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood. Family Friendly. Live music on the weekends. $$.
- Cucina dell'arte, 257 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ +1 561 655-0770. 7am to 3am. New and classic Italian cuisine in the setting of a classic Florentine cafe. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-night $$$.
- ChaCha's Latin Fresh Kitchen, 150 Worth Avenue, ☎ +1 561 833-8800. 11am to 2am. Palm Beach's only Latin restaurant. Features tapas, tacos, tequilas and rums. Beautiful ambience, festive atmosphere, delicious food and drink. $.
- The Omphoy Ocean Resort, 2842 South Ocean Boulevard.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel, 301 Australian Avenue.
|Routes through Palm Beach|
|Lakeland/Fort Myers ← West Palm Beach ←||W E||→ END|
|Daytona Beach ← West Palm Beach ←||N S||→ Delray Beach → Fort Lauderdale|