Ozamiz is a city in Misamis Occidental.
- 2GO Travel have ferries going to and from Manila, Cebu, Tagbilaran.
- Cokaliong Shipping Lines go to and from Cebu city, Iligan,
Air The Labo airport re-opened in 2007 with one daily Philippines airlines flight to and from Manila. Cebu Pacific is also flying daily to Manila and daily to Cebu.
the non air Bus/ferry fare to Iligan is p100.
Tricycle p 8/p12 is a cheap way to get around.
- Birhen sa Cotta, near port area. For catholic religious people, it was believe that the Virgin Mary at Cotta shrine shows miracle during the Spanish era and ever since people go to this place for prayers, blessings, and wishes.
- Cotta Fortress, near port area. An old Spanish war defensive fortress. p5.
- Dolphin Island at Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park, Sinacaban, Misamis Occidental. This place is a great way to enjoy swimming, dolphin watching and feeding, fish feeding, and snorkeling. The place is located in the shallow seas but far from beaches. To reach this place a boat ride is needed at Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park (MOAP), Tudela, Misamis Occidental.
Shopping Malls & Supermarkets
- Geege Megamall. Robinsons Supermarket., Burgos street. Vicente ostia avenue.. 10.00-20.00. has a McDonalds and a Cinema.
- Gaisano Capital mall, Port road and Rizal avenue., ☎ +63 88-521-0135. 10.00-20.00. the biggest mall in Ozamis.
- Pure Gold Jr Supermarket, Port road. 8am-8pm. soon to open
- Untop Capistrano street. 9am-8pm. low cost store.
- La Veranda Restaurant (La Veranda Restaurant - Royal Garden Hotel), Burgos corner Zamora Sts. Ozamiz City, Misamis Occidental, Philippines, ☎ +63 88 521-2888. Savour famed Filipino specialties and appetizing authentic Chinese dishes amidst a relaxing atmosphere adorned with refreshing greenery and white latticework. An ideal dining place for small parties , business meetings or leisurely get-togethers.
- Moon Cafe, Jose P. Rizal St., Ozamiz City. Moon Cafe is a Mexican themed restaurant. They served Mexican foods, pizzas, steaks, sizzlers, and many more.
- Chicken Ati-atihan, Circumferencial road cor. Don A. Bernard Ave., Ozamiz City. Famous for their grilled foods with unlimited rice.
- Calda Pizza, Gaisano Southwing, Port Road. Serves great pizzas at cheap prize. They also make pizza with more than 20 inches in diameter.
- Shanghai Boy. The restaurant is famous in Chinese foods.
- Cermels Restaurant, Ledesma street extension. 8am -6pm. low price Restaurant
- Gat's, Don A. Bernard Ave.. For drinking lovers.
- Naomi’s Botanical Garden and Tourist Inn, Barangay Banadero, ☎ +63 88 5212441. The garden has now become one of Ozamis’ attractions. The nursery of Naomi’s Botanical Garden has grown to become one of the biggest supplier of plants used for landscaping in Mindanao. The environment afforded by the greenery surrounding the building has made it a favorite venue for different community activities, conferences and weddings. It now has three reception halls for these events.
- Royal Garden Hotel, Burgos corner Zamora Sts., ☎ +63 88 521-2888.
- 67th Boulevard Pension House, Cebedo St. (In front of Banco de Oro), ☎ +63 88 521-5893, +63 88 521-5894. Single rooms with own bathroom. from p395.
- Plaza Beatriz Hotel, Port Road, ☎ +63 88 521-1394. A/C single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV p500/600.
- G V Hotel, port road., ☎ +63 88 5211353. A/C single and double rooms with own bathrooms and cable TV. The GV Hotel Ozamis has 62 rooms. p450/575/620/725.
- The Country Lodge., Ledesma street Extension., ☎ +63 88-521-0472. 47 fan/A/C single and double rooms with own bathrooms. from p350.
- Rosales Travellers Lodge, Lesesma ext (over the street from The Country Lodge), ☎ +63 88-5210359. Nice size fan single/double rooms with own bathroom and cable TV. Free Wi-Fi. cheapest single rooms in town. p225/400.
- Sky Lodge, Rizal avenue and Cebedo streets (4th floor), ☎ +63 88-5211425. Clean fan and A/C double rooms with own bathrooms and cable TV. p300/500.
- Mayor Hilarion A Ramiro Sr Regional Hospital, Phone 88-5210022.