US Highway 97 runs through the center of town.
The town is small enough to walk around in, but you may want a car since the only sidewalks are in the downtown area, and the upcoming resort cottages are spread out across Lake Osoyoos.
Most stores in Oroville, other than Princes, close at 5PM. There are numerous antique stores and gas stations.
- Princes market. A supermarket and general store.
- Beemans. A smaller (slightly less expensive) supermarket.
Most restaurants in Oroville will be closed periodically during the winter, and at least once or twice a week thereafter. Most restaurants in Oroville close by 9PM.
- Trinos. A casual family-orientated Mexican restaurant. Includes giant margaritas as well as beer.
- FB's Family Grill. Fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Family friendly with pool tables and televisions for all ages as well as summer patio dining. A wide variety of menu items to suit all tastes and budgets now featuring Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza, large enough for the whole family.
- Hometown Pizza. A pizza and pasta place.
- Hornets Nest. A small diner known for hamburgers.
- Linda's Bakery. A small cafe of baked goods and sandwiches serving breakfast and lunch.
- Yo Yo's. (formerly Fao's), restaurant and bar.
- Globe At The Beach, 299 East Lake Rd, ☎ +1 509 476-0815. 9AM-9PM. Globe At The Beach is a contemporary beach side restaurant at Veranda Beach Resort, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fine dining quality with outstanding local ingredients in a beautiful and relaxed casual setting. From a simple milkshake treat thru to full 3 course celebration dinner, Globe will excite your tastebuds for sure.
- Eden Valley Guest Ranch, 31 Eden Valley Ln, ☎ +1 509 485-4002, e-mail: email@example.com. $85/490 (Nightly/Weekly).
- Veranda Beach Resort, 299 East Lake Rd, ☎ +1 509 476-4000. Veranda Beach Resort is an 800 acre family beach resort on the shores of Lake Osoyoos, with over a mile of pristine beach. Stay in private 2, 3 or 4 bedroom cottages. Pet friendly accommodation also available. Starts at $179 a night for a private cottage.
- Split Rock B.L.M. Recreation Site, on the shores of Palmer Lake. 5 miles north of Loomis along the Loomis-Oroville Road.
|Routes through Oroville|
|Kelowna ← Osoyoos ← becomes ← ←||N S||→ Tonasket → Wenatchee|