Orange County (New York)
- Central Valley
- Greenwood Lake
- Highlands - Home of the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Port Jervis
- Stewart International Airport (IATA: SWF), 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100. Lands you right in Orange County, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, John F. Kennedy International Airport, and LaGuardia Airport: The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere.
Ground transportation within Orange County is provided primarily by New Jersey Transit, Short Line bus company, and Metro-North Railroad's Port Jervis Line. Individual cities offer senior citizen buses and car services.
- Taste the cider, spirits, and wine at Warwick Valley Winery & Distillery, 114 Little York Rd, Warwick, +1 845 258-4858. This is the only distillery in the Hudson Valley, and it concentrates on Eau De Vie de Pome—apple brandy—a little taste of Calvados on this side of the Atlantic. Two regulation sized bocce courts are open to patrons, bakery and cafe on site.
- See the vast and beautiful black dirt onion fields in Florida.
- Bannerman Island Cruise and Walking Tour, 26 Front Street, Newburgh (departs Torches Landing, Newburgh and Beacon Landing, Beacon.), ☎ +1 845 220-2120. Cruise south to the ruins of the Bannerman Castle where you will get off the boat for a 1 1/2 hour guided tour of Bannerman Island by the Bannerman Castle Trust.
- River Rose Cruises, Newburgh Waterfront, ☎ +1 845-562-1067. Cruise the beautiful Hudson River aboard our authentic Mississippi stern driven Paddlewheeler!! Come aboard for a Sightseeing Cruise, Sunday Brunch Cruise, Dinner Cruise, or one of our Dance Party Cruises!!! Charter the River Rose for your next special event. Season runs from May 1st to October 31st.
- Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center, 481 Route 17A Tuxedo, NY 10987, ☎ +1 845-351-1122, e-mail: email@example.com. Monday-Friday 1PM-9PM; Saturday/Holidays 9AM-9PM; Sunday 9AM-5PM. A highly recommended family ski hill. TR offers lessons, rentals, and snow tubing, serviced by a friendly and professional staff. The lodge is a great place to meet new people and to relax after what usually is a long period on the slopes! A must-do if it's cold enough.
- Church of Saint John the Evangelist, 71 Murray Ave Goshen, NY 10924, ☎ +1 845-294-5328, fax: +1 845-294-2577, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Church is open Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 9PM. On Saturday's it's open from about 8AM to 8PM. On Sundays it is open from 6:30 am to 6:15 pm. For Mass times please see the parish website.
Sunday 9AM-5PM. While it is the oldest Church in Orange County (over 100 years old) it is also known as the first Catholic Church to accept bitcoin donations. free..
- Limoncello at the Orange Inn, Goshen, NY. Excellent Food, Fantastic Service....
- Tuxedo Sushi, 233 Route 17, Tuxedo Park, NY 10987, ☎ +1 845-351-3211. Monday to Saturday 11:30-9:00. Outstanding sushi with friendly staff. Nicely located just off Rt. 17.