- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE), PH: (216) 265-6030, . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is a hub for United Airlines as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport, (IATA:CMH), 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, PH: (614) 239-4083, . Port Columbus International Airport is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- U.S. Route 30, Ontario can be accessed by U.S. Route 30 which provides access to Mansfield, Interstate 71, Wooster and Canton to the east and Galion, Bucyrus and Fort Wayne to the west.
- Ohio State Route 309 goes through the city of Ontario. It provides access to the city of Galion to the west and the city of Mansfield to the east.
- Ohio State Route 314 runs along the western city boundary of Ontario. It provides access to the village of Chesterville to the south and the city of Shelby to the north.
- Ohio State Route 430 starts out at Ohio State Route 309 in the city of Ontario and runs east along Park Avenue West through eastern Ontario. It provides access to the city of Mansfield and the village of Mifflin to the east.
Other busy thoroughfares in Ontario:
- Lexington-Springmill Road runs through the east side of the city of Ontario as a main busy route to the areas major regional retail center with access to the Richland Mall and U.S. Route 30. It also provides access to The Ohio State University Mansfield Campus/North Central State College and Ohio State Route 39 to the north and the village of Lexington to the south.
- Park Avenue West (Ohio State Route 309 and Ohio State Route 430) runs through the city of Ontario.
- West Fourth Street runs through the city of Ontario. It provides access to the Richland Mall and U.S. Route 30 to the west and the city of Mansfield to the east.
- Walker Lake Road runs through the northeast side of the city of Ontario as another busy route to the areas major regional retail center. It provides access to Oak Tree Golf Club and Rock Road to the west and Home Road and the city of Mansfield to the east.
- Home Road runs along the eastern city boundary of Ontario at Mansfield and is another busy thoroughfare.
- Richland County Transit (RCT), 232 N. Main St., Mansfield, ☎ +1 419 522-4504, fax: +1 419-522-3157. RCT operates local bus service five days a week, except for Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays. The RCT bus line operates 12 fixed routes within the cities of Mansfield and Ontario and Madison Township which provide a transportation network that can take you to work, school, appointments, or shopping.
- C & D Taxi, 201 Park Ave. East, Mansfield, ☎ +1 419 756-3333.
- Mansfield Checker Cab, 147 N. Adams St., Mansfield, ☎ +1 419 522-2222, fax: +1 419-522-3777. If you wish to get a cab in the Mansfield/Ontario area, you have to call for one. At the minimum you should call 30 minutes before you need a ride.
- Oak Tree Golf Club, 1440 Old Oak Trail (Located off Walker Lake Road on Old Oak Trail in Ontario, Ohio), ☎ +1 419 747-4653.
- Sunset Drive-In Theatre, 4018 Park Ave. West, ☎ +1 419 529-5676, e-mail: Richard@sunsetdrivein.net. Sunset Drive-In Theatre has the very best in the area for entertainment. Admission is $5.00 for everyone 12 years of age and over, children ages 5 thru 11 admission is $1.00 and children ages 4 and under admission is Free.
- Richland Mall, 2209 Richland Mall, ☎ +1 419 529-4003, e-mail: email@example.com. Hours are M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 12PM-6PM.
- Gordon Food Service (GFS), 1310 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd., ☎ +1 419 747-1212, fax: +1 419-747-1188.
- Meijer, 1355 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd., ☎ +1 419 747-8364. Open 24 hours, seven days a week. Ask for discount card.
- Walmart Supercenter, 359 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd., ☎ +1 419 529-2950. open 24 hours, seven days a week.
There are plenty of choices for alcohol. Most grocery stores carry it, as well as the gas stations, drive-throughs and convenience stores.
- Nelly's Hide Away, 3717 Park Ave. W., ☎ +1 419 529-6131.
- Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Mansfield, 2069 Walker Lake Rd., ☎ +1 419 747-2227, fax: +1 419-747-2237.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Ontario/Mansfield, 1065 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd., ☎ +1 419 747-2200, fax: +1 419 747-2200.
- Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario, 1051 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd., ☎ +1 419 747-5353, fax: +1 419 747-5368.
- Ontario Post Office, 3656 Park Ave. West, ☎ +1 419 529-2409, fax: +1 419 529-2409. Hours are M-F 8:30AM-12:00PM (noon) and 1:15PM-4:45PM, Sa 8:30AM-11:30AM, closed on Sundays.
- Ontario Post Office at Meijer, 1355 N. Lexington-Springmill Rd. (Located inside Meijer), ☎ +1 419 747-8300. Hours are M-Su 7:00AM-11:00PM.
- OhioHealth Ontario Health & Fitness Center, 1750 W. Fourth St., ☎ +1 419 526-8900. M-W 5:30AM-9:30PM, Th 5:30AM-9:00PM, F 5:30AM-8:30PM, Sa 7:00AM-4:00PM, Su 10:00AM-4:00PM.
- Planet Fitness, 2155 Village Mall Dr., ☎ +1 419 709-8194. Open and staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Brass Hanger Cleaners, One location in Ontario at 2232 Stumbo Rd., ☎ +1 419 529-5256.
- Mansfield/Richland County Public Library Ontario Branch, 2221 Village Mall Dr., ☎ +1 419 529-4912. Hours are M-Th 10:00AM-8:00PM, F-Sa 10:00AM-5:00PM, closed on Sunday.
- The Mansfield News Journal is the only daily newspaper published in the Mansfield area.
|Routes through Ontario|
|Lima ← Galion ←||W E||→ Mansfield → Canton|
|Lima ← Galion ←||W E||→ Mansfield → END|