Oltenia is a region of Romania. It consists of the counties of Dolj, Gorj, Valcea, and the eastern part of Mehedinti (the western part is in Banat).
- God's Bridge (Podul lui Dumnezeu). The second-biggest natural bridge in Europe, and the biggest in Romania.
- Bistreț Lake.
- Tismana Monastery (Mănăstirea Tismana).
- Baia de Aramă Monastery (Mănăstirea Baia de Aramă).
- Ski Vidra (drive Râmnicu Vâlcea -> Voineasa -> Vidra or Sibiu -> Brezoi -> Voineasa -> Vidra). Ski resort near the Vidra lake.
- Rânca. Ski resort in the Parâng mountains.