This is a calendar of events and festivals for the month of November.
Events in November
What is going on in:
- Mani Rimdu: 19-21 November 2014 Tengboche. a Buddhist festival at Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu, Nepal that culminates in sacred mask dances. Held in October or November annually. (date needs updating)
- Cape Town International Kite Festival: 1-2 November 2014 Muizenberg. at the Zandvlei Picnic Area (date needs updating)
- 94.7 Cycle Challenge: 16 November 2014 Johannesburg. (date needs updating)
- Cherry Festival: 20-22 November 2014 . (date needs updating)
- The Golden Horse Film Festival: 6-27 November 2014 Taipei. (date needs updating)
- Taipei International Travel Fair: 7-10 November 2014 Taipei. Taipei World Trade Centre (date needs updating)
- Loi Krathong and Yi Peng (ลอยกระทง): 7-10 November 2014 Chiang Mai. Floating basket and lantern festival (date needs updating)
National public holidays and religious dates in November
Date to be aware of when travelling.
- All Saints' Day: 1 November annually .
- All Souls' Day: 2 November annually .
- Remembrance Sunday: 9 November 2014 United Kingdom. Sunday preceding the 11th (date needs updating)
- Remembrance Day: 11 November annually Canada. A solemn day to commemorate Canada's war dead and veterans. A statutory public holiday in all provinces except Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia.
- Armistice Day: 11 November annually . observed solemnly in many countries, especially France and the United Kingdom, in memory of the fallen of the First World War
- Independence Day: 18 November Latvia. public holiday
- Independence Day: 22 November annually Lebanon. public holiday
- Thanksgiving: 27 November 2014 United States of America. Fourth Thursday (date needs updating)
- St Andrew's Day: 30 November annually . patron saint of Scotland
|Calendar of events and festivals|
|January | February | March | April | May | June|
|July | August | September | October | November | December|