Northern Chalkidiki is the part of the Central Macedonian region of Chalkidiki which joins its three peninsulas to the mainland.
- Traditional mountain villages of Arnea, Taxiarhis, Agios Prodromos
- The Cave of Petralona, with the spectacular stalactites and stalagmites and the oldest human finds of Greece
- Arcaeological Museum of Polygyros, with finds from the whole area of Chalkidiki
- Excavations of ancient Stageira, birthplace of the philosopher Aristotle
- Statue of Aristotelis near the modern village Stageira.
- The Forest of Mt. Holomontas