North Montenegrin Mountains
Northern Mountains is a region of Montenegro.
- Bijelo Polje
- Kolašin — picturesque mountain town home to few luxurious hotels
- Rožaje — the easternmost major Montenegrin town, on the junction of the roads leading to Pejë, Kosovo and Novi Pazar, Serbia
- Žabljak — center of Montenegrin mountain tourism
- Biogradska Gora National Park — some of the last remaining untouched forests in Europe
- Durmitor National Park — rafting through the Tara Canyon, the deepest canyon in Europe, is one of the most popular activities in Montenegro