North Gujarat is in India.
- Gandhinagar — administrative capital of Gujarat, city of Akshardham Temple and the second planned Green City
- Ambaji — a town noted for its history and mythology. Famous for its marble and granite mines
- Himatnagar — a city noted for its ceramic industry. Himatnagar has many beautiful temples, the Maharaja Himmat Singh Fort and holds a wide range of festivals during the year
- Idar — located on the Idar hills, Idar is known for its temples and beautiful architectural monuments
- Patan — ancient fortified town.