Roman Catholic church Saint Quirinus, exterior from west
Neuss is a medium-sized city across the Rhine river from Düsseldorf in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany.
- Quirinus-Münster (Saint Quirinus Minster). a 13th-century late romanesque church
- St. Marien (Saint Maria Church).
- Obertor (Upper Gate). southern city gate, built c.1200
- Blutturm (Bloody Tower).
- Botanischer Garten. the city's botanical garden
Exhibition building of the Langen Foundation on the former NATO rocket base in Neuss
- Skihalle Neuss, An der Skihalle 1 (use Bus 843 in direction Grefrath up to Skihalle (at Neuss Hauptbahnhof, take Further Straße exit, then continue walking straight ahead until you get to the bus stop)). indoor skiing facility