Negros Oriental is a province in the Central Visayas region of the Philippines. It occupies the south-eastern part of Negros Island, and also includes Apo Island. The other part of Negros Island is the province of Negros Occidental.
- Dumaguete - capital and largest city, with several moderately large suburbs
- Bais City - known for whale and dolphin watching, north of Dumaguete
- Mabinay - up in the mountains, known for its many caves
- Siaton - near the southern tip of the island
- Tanjay - on the coast north of Dumaguete
- Zamboanguita - on the coast south of Dumaguete
- Apo Island - A diving Mecca
See the Dumaguete article for the main routes into the province.