- Nagykőrös Bus Station (Nagykőrös autóbusz-állomás), Nagykőrös, Szolnoki u. 1 (Center close to Reformed church), ☎ +36 53 350-993, fax: +36 53 351-335. Cashdesk open weekdays (from 1st up to 6th day each month): 05:00-15:00 (from 7th-31th day each month): even weekdays days 06:00-14:00, odd weekdays 8:00-16:00. Budapest (need a transfer at Kecskemét bus station, usually one and half hour, choose carefull! some has wong connection mean can be three hours journey time!), Cegléd (half hour, from about 5 o'clock till late night, every half hour), Kecskemet same as Cegléd further to Szeged allways need to change at Kecskemét (about two and half hours, a dozen per day).Timetable.
- Nagykörös Train Station (Nagykőrös Vasútállomás), Kossuth Lajos út 78 (One km west of the Center), ☎ +36 53 351 211. By train from Szeged via Kecskemet direct train, or from Cegléd
- Reformed Church (Református Templom), Szabadság tér (Center, close to Szolnoki road), ☎ +36 53 351535, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Opening hours: Sat at 18, Sun at 10 and 18. It was founded in 1545. Built in Gothic some part content Neo-Gothic elements. Admission: free of charge.
- St. Ladislaus Church (Szent László Templom), Szabadság tér 3 (Center), ☎ +36 53 350051, +36 70 3843816, fax: +36 53 350051, e-mail: email@example.com. Holy mass: on Sat: at 19.00 on Sun: 9.00 and 19.00 on Mo: 8.00. A Late Baroque and Classicist Roman Catholic Church
- Cavalryman's barrack-room of Nagykőrös, is the home of the Arany János Museum. This is a 'landscape' museum, houses significant collection of ethnographical, archelogical and historical relics, as well as of fine art. Couple of the 'must see' items: the golden mountednsword of a Avar prince, the gold-plated bronze procession cross of the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries and wrought-iron. (Hu:Huszárkaszárnya, Nagykőrösi Kulturális Központ - Arany János Közérdekű Muzeális Gyűjtemény. Loc:Ceglédi út 19. Phone: +36 53 350810, +36 20 9509560, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web. Opening hours: Open: summer from: 1. Apr till: 31. Oct: 10.00-18.00 Thu-Fri: 9:00-13:00, Sat: 12:00-16:00, or Closed on Mo-Wed, winter: 9.00-16.00 closed on Mo. Admission: Adult/reduced: HUF600/300 )
- Gaál Manor Court , It was built in 1909 in Art Nouveau style. Now it works as an office. (Hu:Gaál-kúria. Loc: Outskirt. Phone: +36 53 550300, fax: +36 53 351058 Admission: Free of charge)
- Halász Mansion, The building was built in 1810, in Copf (late Classicist) style (Hu: Halász kúria. Loc:Kecskeméti utca 17. Phone: +36 53 550300), - Patay-Szeless-Kiss Mansion, It was bulit in 1810 and reshuffeled in 1881 in neo-classicist style. It works as flats. (Hu:Patay-Szeless-Kiss Kúria. Loc: Kalotsa Balázs utca 4. Phone: +36 53 550300, closed for the visitors), * Kalotsa Balázs Mansion, It was bulit in 1790 and was renewed in 1850 in romantic style. Nowadays it works as a nursery school. (Hu:Kalotsa (Balázs)-kúria. Loc: Kalotsa Balázs utca 1. Phone: +36 53 351991)
- Kalotsa István Manor Court It works as a primary school. Built in Classicist style (Hu: Kalotsa István-kúria. Loc: Dalmady Győző utca 10. Phone: +36 53 550290, Admission: free of charge )
- Szalay Mansion, the building include Architectural elements of Romantic and Classicist, Now here working the Mango Disco Club (Hu:Szalay-kúria. Loc: Dalmady Győző utca 3. Phone: +36 20 5557709 email@example.com, Opening hours: Sat: 22.00-5.00)
- Molnár-Benkó Mansion ,Opening hours: It works as a residential building include Architectural elements of Romantic and Classicist, (Hu: Molnár-Benkó-kúria. Loc: Koszorú utca 2. Phone: +36 53 550300),
- Rákóczi-Beretvás-Segesváry Mansion , a nixed style Baroque, Classicist building. Now here works a boarding school (Hu:Rákóczi-Beretvás-Segesváry-kúria. Loc: Arany János utca 28, Phone: +36 53 350064, firstname.lastname@example.org), - Jakabházy Eötvös Mansion (Hu: Jakabházy Eötvös-kúria. Now it is a Art Nouveau dwelling house. Loc: Szilágyi utca 2.Phone: +36 53 550300, closed for the visitors)
- Kocsér (Middle Age name: Kötsér, German: Kolter) (10km east-southeast of Nagykőrös, 13km northwest of Tiszakécske, buses from Cegléd or Kecskemét via Nagykőrös). Kocsér located in the north-eastern to ridge of the Danube-Tisza. Village is about 100m a.s.l. in slightly undulating plain with depressions. An arid area situated on the border of warm and moderately warm climate areas. The former desert flora is best-preserved in Kalocsa lawn and around Sárhalom district. - Sights: Saline pasture, nature protection area, plant and animal species. Part of the he Hungarian steppes area ('puszta'), evolved as a result of grazing in the past centuries. Saline and marsh plants plus sand and loess vegetation represents the flora. Amphibians, small Reptiles, hares, deers, foxes are the most common vertebrates. The most interesting bird species: the Rollers, different falcons, Buzzards, Lesser Grey Shrike, white stork. (Hu:Szikes legelő . Loc: Outskirt. Phone: +36 53 359080. Admission: Free.), - St. Stephan Roman Catholic Church found in 15th century, rebuilt on a new site in 1873 to King St. Stephen honor (Hu:Szent István király Templom. Loc: Szabadság utca 16. Phone: +36 53 359491, Masses: Mo-Sa at 7:15, Su 9:00), - Reformed Church, (Hu:Református templom. Loc: Kossuth Lajos út, in the city center. Phone: +36 53 351535, email@example.com Opening hours: Su: 10.00-12.00, Admission: free of charge), - Gothic church ruins are in the Catholic cemetery. - Scratching Dog Tavern, an architectural monument which has been operating since the 1700s. (Hu:Kutyakaparó Csárda, loc: around five km north-northeast of the village.) - Events: - pony race (two days long), - farewell (Aug 20). To Do: fishing lake, Toma lake in nearby, hunting options).
- Nagykőrösi Outdoor swimming (Alföld Aqua Termálfürdő és Strand), Ceglédi út 14 (A couple blocks north from the Center), ☎ +36 20 422 7177. 09.00-19.00. Adult ticket HUF1400.
- farewell: in 27th June.
- Kinizsi Catering and Leisure Centre (Kinizsi Vendéglátó és Szabadidő Központ Nagykőrös), Deák tér 2.
- Patria Bistro and Pension (Pátria Bisztró és Panzió), Szultán u. 2.
- Reformed Teacher Training Collage (Református Tanítóképző Leányinternátusa.), Arany J. U. 28.
- Central hotel (Központi Hotel), Nagykőrös, Széchenyi tér 1, ☎ +36 70 6660946, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pintér Club Hotel, Téglagyári út 2/a, ☎ +36 53 550-100, +36 30 949-0677, fax: +36 53 550-110, e-mail: email@example.com. sgl or dbl (both): HUF10500.
NAGYKŐRÖS postal code is: H-2750 and H-2751. Area Phone code: 53.
- Main Post Office (Nagykőrös 1 posta), Nagykőrös, Hősök tere 3 (Center), ☎ +36 53 350721, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.