Bastø Fosen runs ferries every 30 minutes between 5AM and midnight, and the crossing to the town of Horten on the other side of the fjord takes 30 minutes.
Østfold Kollektivtrafikk (ØstfoldPublic Transport) operates the bus network in the whole region of Moss (Rygge, Råde and Våler in addition to Moss).
- Punkt Ø, ☎ +47 69271033. A cooperation between the city's galleries and art venues.
- Galleri F15, ☎ +47 69271033. Famous art gallery
- Konventionsgården. Historical ground
- Møllebyen area, directions=. Former city center of Moss. Now a charming area composed of arts, culture and niche shops
- Røed Farm, ☎ +47 69271712. A cultural gem on Jeløy
- Moss has numerous beaches and with some luck it's possible to find a beach to enjoy all by yourself.
- The surrounding area is also great for hikes, canoeing, boat cruises and outdoor activities as the city is adjacent to Vansjø (freshwater lake) and Jeløya.
- Shop til You Drop in the shops alongside the beautiful pedestrian street that runs straight through the heart of the city.
- Restaurant Munch, Godset 5, 1518 Moss, ☎ +47 69278300. Renowned for its exquisite cuisine, personal service and "Award of Excellence" wine list
- Fiskebasaren, Jeløygaten 2, 1532 Moss, ☎ +47 69241933. Fish restaurant located right next to the canal in Moss
- Middelhavets kjøkken, Helgerødgata 2A, 1515 Moss, ☎ +47 69273304. Good tapas and Turkish food at good prices
- Hotel Refsnes Gods, Godset 5, 1518 Moss, ☎ +47 69278300.
- Hotel Moss, Dronningensgate 21, 1530 Moss, ☎ +47 69202400.
- Jeløy Radio Telenor course and conference hotel, Jeløy Radio, 1519 Moss, ☎ +47 69246000.
|Routes through Moss|
|Trondheim ← Oslo ←||N S||→ Sarpsborg → Göteborg|