Minerva is a village in Stark County, Carroll County, and Columbiana County, Ohio.
- U.S. Route 30. Route 30 also runs through Minerva. It heads to Canton in the west and Pittsburgh in the east.
- State Route 183 begins in East Sparta and ends near Edinburg. SR 183 runs North and South through Minerva.
- Treasure hunt. The legend of the "lost gold" began in the late 1700s during the French and Indian War. Presumably, a group of French soldiers were transporting a large amount of gold and silver when they came across a group of British soldiers. They buried the gold and noted the nearby landmarks. The French never returned to retrieve their loot. The landmarks, such as a deer carved into a tree and another tree with a rock in its branch, were found in Minerva, and people have been searching for the gold since the 1830s. If you plan on doing some treasure hunting, rumor has it that the gold is buried southwest of Augusta Road and Ridge Road.
- Lost Gold Festival. End of September. Free.
- Minerva Cheese Factory, 430 Radloff Ave, ☎ +1 330 868-4196. M-Tu & Th-F Noon-6PM, W & Sa 9AM-3PM.
- Minerva Music Center, 119 N Market St, ☎ +1 330 868-5708. Wide selection of musical instruments and sheet music.