Miami Beach/Mid Beach
Mid Beach is the middle section of Miami Beach. It is the area between 23rd Street and 63rd Street.
- Liv Nightclub, 4441 Collins Ave (located in the Fontainebleau hotel), ☎ +1 305 674-4680. The Liv is touted as one of Miami Beach's hottest nightclubs—and since there's no end to the number of celebrities that get photographed here, that's probably true. However, cover is as much as $20-$30 (even for ladies) unless your presence is super-desirable (which means you're rich, famous, or a very hot, very well-dressed girl). Drinks will run around $15 for a glass. If you're at the Liv, you're here for glamour and glitz; cheaper drinks and better dancing can be had elsewhere.
- Westgate Resort, 3611 Collins Ave. Beachfront resort hotel at the with one and two-bedroom rooms with individualized decor, full kitchens, dishwashers, and microwaves.
- Alexander Hotel, 5225 Collins Ave (located in Millionaire's Row), ☎ +1 305 865-6500, toll-free: +1-800-327-6121. Individual suites all with balconies overlooking either the Intercoastal Waterway or the Atlantic Ocean. All suites with living and dining rooms, kitchens and two bathrooms. $299 - $1200 per night.
- Eden Roc, A Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa, 4525 Collins Ave, ☎ +1 305 531 0000. A spa resort located in Millionaire's Row, with four pools, a marina, and Italian restaurant.
- The Fontainebleau Hotel, 4441 Collins Ave, toll-free: +1-877-669-5002. Upscale resort hotel with a large pool area, which has a long history of representing Miami Beach in pop culture; it's been used as a filming location for movies such as Scarface and Goldfinger. One of Miami Beach's hottest nightclubs, Liv, is located on the ground floor of this hotel. $300-$1000.
- Miami Beach Resort, 4833 Collins Ave, toll-free: +1-866-765-9090. On the beach with oceanfront views.