Mercer County (New Jersey)
- Trenton — state capital and home of The College of New Jersey (TCNJ).
- Princeton — the site of the famous ivy league university.
- Titusville — site where Washington crossed the Delaware River.
- West Windsor - blue ribboned school district
Old School Baptist Meeting House
Location : https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/365018100
contains the grave of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hart_%28New_Jersey_politician%29
- Mercer County Community College, West Windsor
- Princeton University, Princeton
- Rider University Lawrence Township
- The College of New Jersey (TCNJ), Trenton/Ewing Township
- Thomas Edison State College, Trenton
- Romeo's Restaurant & Pizza, 10 Schalks Crossing Road, ☎ +1 609 799-4554.
- Carlucci's Italian Grill, 335 Princeton Hightstown Road, ☎ +1 609 936-0900.
- Bagel Hole, 64 Princeton Hightstown Road #C, ☎ +1 609 275-8977.
- Triumph Brewing Co, 138 Nassau Street #A, ☎ +1 609 924-7855.
- Alchemist & Barrister, 28 Witherspoon Street, ☎ +1 609 924-5555.
Trenton is one of the best cities in Jersey so enjoy it has a lot of fun things to do and it is top 10 of the best cities for young people